Premier Gymnastics West has switched over to a no contract, pay by the month system. This is a year round program with no long-term commitments. By doing this we will provide the opportunity to make smaller payments, eliminate the hassle of registering every 9 weeks, and ensure your child never loses their spot.
How Does it Work?
- We find the class that best fits your child.
- The first time you register your child, you will only pay for the prorated cost of that month. After that your card will be billed the monthly payment on the 24th for the upcoming month.
- Your gymnast will be evaluated every 12 weeks to be sure they are in the proper class for their age and level. You will be informed at that time if a change of class is needed.
- Everyone is required to have a credit/debit card on file. Each family has the opportunity to pay by the 23rd of the prior month with another form of payment. However if payment was not made, then the card will be charged on the 24th for the upcoming month. If for any reason the card was declined, you will have until the 1st of the month to make the payment. Children will be dropped from their class after the first of the month.
- There is no contract, if at any time you wish to drop from the program just send in a written withdrawal note at least 10 days prior to the end of the month. (email is the preferred method) If you fail to give a 10 day written notice you are still charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
- Tuition is budgeted on a 48 week year which allows for a Holiday Break in December as well as Spring and Summer Breaks. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months.
- $30 Annual Membership Fee: All members of Premier Gymnastics West are required to pay a $30 annual membership fee on the anniversary month of enrollment at Premier.
- What if my child outgrows his/her class?
Every 12 weeks your child will bring home a progress report. On this report it will note how your child is doing and if his/her class is still a good fit for them.
- What about missed classes?
We will still offer make-ups. The policy is one make-up per 4 weeks.
- Can we switch classes at any time?
We are very flexible about keeping up with your schedule. If at any time you need to find another class that better fits your schedule, please just call the front desk at 630-554-7480 and we will take care of it for you.
- What if we do not want to pay with a credit card?
As long as you pay before at least 24 hours prior to the 24th of each month, you can use any form of accepted payment. However a card is still required to be on file.
- Is there still on-line registration?
Yes, however the beauty of this system is that you register into the system one time and then have no need to re-register again. Changes to schedule are just a phone call away.
- What about discounts?
There are 2 discounts offered; siblings, as well as 2nd class of each student are discounted 10%. We frequently run specials, so check to see what is being offered.
- What if we want to stop a class?
There is no contract. You are paying 1 month at a time. As long as you give a 10 day written notice prior to the 1st of the upcoming month, you can quit at any time.
- Will there be any fees for withdrawing from class?
NO. However, if you fail to give a 10 day written notice you are still charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
- How are payments made on the months that the gym is closed for a week?
Tuition is budgeted on a 48 week year which allows for a Holiday Break in December as well as a Spring Break and Summer Break. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months. Over the year, all 12 months average four weeks providing 48 classes during the year.